Rehab After A Dislocated Shoulder In Dublin, Ireland
The shoulder is a complex joint. Shoulder dislocations can be painful and debilitating, but they are also very treatable!
Shoulder dislocation treatment in Dublin starts with a thorough examination of the injury, to rule out any serious problems which would require immediate medical attention.
Shoulder dislocation treatments typically include ice therapy, range-of-motion exercises, traction or manual manipulation therapy for the shoulder joint, pain medications if needed and physical therapy sessions to strengthen muscles around the shoulder.
How To Know If Your Shoulder Is Dislocated
At Dublin Physiotherapy & Chiropractic, our goal is to help you get back on your feet. Shoulder dislocations are no joke–they can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. Shoulder dislocation symptoms may include:
– Shoulder joint pain or tenderness over the front of the shoulder joint that worsens with arm use
– Shoulder movements causing sharp pains in the upper arm or shoulder area
– A popping sound heard at time of injury
– Shoulder deformity or a swollen appearance
If you have any of these symptoms, it’s important to schedule an appointment with your doctor immediately. Depending on the severity of the injury and other health factors, treatment for shoulder dislocations in Dublin may include physiotherapy, laser therapy, ice therapy (to reduce swelling), and physical therapy sessions to increase the range of motion.
What Causes Shoulder Dislocations?
Shoulder dislocations are caused by a fall, trauma, or another injury to the shoulder. Shoulder injuries can happen at any age and activity level.
They may be rare in children but become increasingly common with advancing age. Shoulder pain is one of the most common reasons people visit Dublin chiropractors for treatment! Shoulders are very important to the body. Shoulder injuries are very common in sports, car accidents, or work-related incidents. Shoulders can dislocate easily if they are not properly supported by muscles and other joints along the arm.
We Help People With Dislocated Shoulders
We’re the only clinic in Dublin that offers a unique combination of chiropractic and physiotherapy treatment for shoulder dislocations problems. Our team is made up of experts who are passionate about helping people get back to their lives as quickly as possible. We offer evidence-based, non-surgical interventions that work fast to relieve pain and restore mobility for good.
You don’t need surgery or drugs to treat your shoulder dislocation problem. And you don’t have to spend hours at the gym doing repetitive exercises until they hurt more than they help either! Instead, our approach is simple – we use gentle hands-on techniques like spinal decompression therapy combined with targeted exercise programs designed specifically for your condition by one of our expert physiotherapists. This means less time spent in pain and more time enjoying life again!
How We Treat Dislocated Shoulders
Our unique approach to shoulder injuries includes these treatments:
– Shoulder Manipulation Techniques – We use precise, manual techniques to restore normal range of motion and relieve pain quickly. Shoulder manipulation has been clinically proven by research studies published in leading medical journals around the world. It’s a safe, gentle way to help you feel better fast.
– Shoulder Exercises – We can show you exercises that are customized to your condition, designed by our expert physiotherapists to help strengthen the muscles around your shoulder joint and protect it from further injury in the future.
– Laser Therapy for Shoulders – Our state of the art laser therapy equipment uses LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) to speed up your body’s natural healing processes and reduce pain fast.
– Shoulder Decompression Therapy – Shoulder decompression therapy is a gentle, non-surgical approach that releases pressure on the nerves and restores normal nerve function to relieve pain quickly. Spinal decompression therapy has been clinically proven by research studies published in leading medical journals around the world.
Book an appointment today at Dublin Physio & Chiropractic
We are Dublin’s premier physiotherapy and chiropractic clinic. Our team of highly trained professionals is committed to providing the highest quality care in the industry. We offer free parking, so there’s no need to worry about finding a spot! Request an appointment today with our online form or by calling us at (01) 254 4800.
You can expect nothing less than excellence from our practice because we know that your health is important to you and your family. With over 30 years of combined experience, we have helped thousands of people get back on their feet after suffering injuries or dealing with chronic pain issues. Let us help you too! Call now for more information on how we can serve you better!
Contact us and request an appointment with Dublin Physiotherapy & Chiropractic today!